By Amy Harder
Well, my busy summer is just about over and I’m finally home with a little chance to breathe before getting back to school schedules, fall festivals and the rest of life as we remember it.
The last few months have been filled with puppet design and building, video shooting and editing, teaching and performing and, sheesh, I can’t even remember what else. It’s been fun, but boy am I glad it’s over and I can get back to really important things… like PuppetryLab!
For those of you who were wanting my lecture notes and links, sorry it took so long. Here they are (click on the nifty little icons for the PDF or del.icio.us tags):
- It’s All in the Wrist: Nuances of Puppet Head Movement -
- Let’s Play - Puppetry Improv -
- No Puppet Is an Island: The Art of Interaction -
- Ten Secrets for Puppeteers and Directors -
- Web Essentials for Creative Ministry -
- What I’ve Learned About Puppetry from VeggieTales -
- Working with Video Monitors -
Hope that helps!